#0000002 - -
Participating in the group exhibition in Müvelödesi Szint- Müszi 25 Oct – 9 Nov, 2016
WHAT IS MÜSZI
A 2800-square-meter space and the most important meeting point in the heart of Budapest, on the 3rd ﬂoor of the Corvin Department Stor
• A free-spirited venue of cultural and social activities, workshops and events (theatre, cinema, lectures, discussions, debates, family events)
• Art colony with studios for 70-80 artists
• Presentation space for exhibitions
• Offices for co-working for those who like to work independently but not alone (students, young intellectuals)
• 500 m2 greenhouse (indoor garden)
• About 40 000 visitors per year.
Müszi is situated in the 8th district of Budapest, known as Józsefváros, which is a vibrant hub of culture filled with galleries, historic homes, restaurants and bars.
Cooperation partners: KÉK - Contemporary Architecture Centre, Design7 Budapest, MOME University, Embassy of the Netherlands in Hungary, Hungarian Theatre Museum and Institute, Hungarian Comics Association, Workshop Foundation